Arizona Defensive Driving Requirements
Taking our approved defensive driving course when you receive a traffic ticket in Arizona is the best thing you can do for your driving record. Before you enroll in our Arizona certified defensive driving school, however, you'll want to be sure that you meet the defensive driving requirements for. The eligibility requirements for all Arizona certified defensive driving schools are:
- Your traffic citation must be a Moving Violation.
- Commercial drivers license are not eligible, even if they were cited in a non-commercial vehicle.
- You may only take an approved defensive driving course for ticket dismissal once every 12 months, ticket date to ticket date.
- Your traffic citation must not have resulted in serious injury or death.
- Court permission if eligible misdemeanor
- Not cited while operating a vehicle requiring a CDL
- Attendance is court ordered
Per Arizona defensive driving requirements, this course is authorized for the dismissal of only one (1) qualifying violation. If your citation contains more than one (1) violation, you must follow the court's direction to process the other violations.
Once you determine that you meet all of the defensive driving requirements above, there is nothing left to do expect Enroll in the course and get started. A clean driving record is just a few clicks away!