Cochise County Defensive Driving
Located in the southeast corner of Arizona, Cochise County is full of rich history. The self proclaimed “Land of Legends” is home to legendary American West figures like Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday and Geronimo. Between its vineyards, ghost towns, state parks and abundant Old West history, there is much to see in Cochise County. Driving from place to place, whether that place is home, work, or the next great attraction, can sometimes leave you with an unwanted souvenir: an Arizona traffic ticket. Luckily, we have just what you need to dismiss your traffic ticket, keep your insurance rates from rising and learn how to be a better, safer driver!
Why Choose Arizona Driver?
If you’re facing the financial woes of a traffic ticket, our Arizona driving course is the solution. Our online defensive driving course is the best way to have your Arizona traffic ticket dismissed. The course is approved by the Arizona Supreme Court and meets all state criteria. In just three quick steps, your ticket will be dismissed and your auto insurance rates will be safe from an increase. Register, finish the coursework and pass the final; it’s that easy. Once you’ve finished the course you will have instant access to your completion certificate and we will take care of notifying both the state and court of your completion. The whole process is streamlined and can be done right from the convenience and comfort of home!
Easy and Convenient
Our Cochise County defense driving course is a breeze to complete! After you read through a series of short chapters and complete the open-book quizzes, all that will be left is the easy multiple-choice final exam. The reading materials are enhanced with multimedia, including images, videos and animations, to make the learning process engaging and enjoyable. Since you can log on and off as you please, completing the program is convenient for any schedule or lifestyle. Best of all, our defensive driving experts are standing by 24/7 to assist you in any way!
Study at Your Own Pace
Have a hectic schedule? Always on the go? Our Arizona Supreme Court approved course was designed for people just like you! The program allows you to log on and off whenever it is convenient for your schedule, and your progress is automatically saved. It is flexible for those who have busy and demanding lifestyles. Some students finish the entire Arizona driving course in one sitting, while others take their time and work in sections throughout the week. It’s up to you!
Live 24/7 Support
You have peace of mind when working on our course because we’re right there with you throughout the entire program. If you have any Arizona traffic ticket questions, course questions or technical issues, our highly skilled customer service team is on hand 24/7. You can reach us any time of night or day via phone, email or live chat.
Cochise County Defensive Driving Resources
- For court case information, visit the Cochise County Court Administration page and select the court that issued your citation.
- Unsure if you are eligible to complete a Cochise county defensive driving program? The Arizona Defensive Driving Legislation lists the Eligibility Requirements.
- To determine whether or not your violation code is eligible for an Arizona driving course, check the list of Eligible Violations.
- Wondering how much dismissing your citation will cost? You can view the Cost to Attend Defensive Driving in Cochise County.
- If you are considering requesting an extension, check the Court Approved Continuances information for your court.
- Looking for Arizona driving safety tips? The Arizona Department of Public Safety has helpful information.
- Lastly, everyone should download a copy of the Arizona Driving Manual!
Now that you know everything you need to know about our Arizona Supreme Court approved course, there’s nothing left to do but Start the Course! The sooner you start, the sooner your ticket will be dismissed!